Legacy Telecom Ltd aim for next day delivery. Any product ordered before 2.30 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Non UK addresses are classified as international and as such cannot be delivered next day. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, areas of Scotland outside of Edinburgh and Glasgow as well as some isolated parts of England and Wales may take longer than the advertised next day delivery. These will be delivered on a standard 2 day service.
Orders taken after 2.30 pm will be dispatched the next day. Any order made on a Friday after 2.30 pm will be dispatched the following Monday (excluding Bank Holiday's) for delivery Tuesday.
Unfortunately there are few occasions when the couriers fail to deliver, although this happens rarely Legacy Telecom Ltd cannot be held responsible for the late delivery of an item.
Who will Deliver your Goods
Orders delivered within the UK will be processed by Parcel Force. Please note that for more remote parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and non UK mainland delivery may take two days. You should arrange for someone at your premises to sign for the parcel on the expected delivery date. Where a parcel cannot be delivered a card will be left by the courier with a telephone number to call and the address of the depot where your parcel has been placed. You can call the depot and arrange a new delivery day directly with the couriers.
Tracking your Parcel
If you are worried about the whereabouts of your order, you will be able to view the status of your delivery by visiting Parcel Force Tracking and entering your tracking number in the Consignment Number field.
If you do not have a tracking number please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01942 686 260 the day after you expected to receive your parcel. We will enquire as to the whereabouts of your parcel and advise you of our findings. Unfortunately, we are unable to check on the status of these parcels on the actual day of delivery.
Rental T's & C's
(1) In these Terms and Conditions the word " customer" shall mean the person, firm or company officially agreeing to rent goods or services from Legacy Telecom Ltd, trading from C5(4) Centre Court, William Way, Moss Industrial Estate, LEIGH, Greater Manchester WN7 3QA. The words "these conditions" of rental set out herein and the word "goods" shall mean all equipment, spare parts or services to be provide to the customer by Legacy Telecom Ltd.
(1) Unless otherwise expressly agreed the rental price is payable on delivery of goods with an invoice. And then every 28 days thereafter.
(2) Time for rental payment is of the essence and if payment is not made either on the agreed date or within the agreed 28 days thereafter from the date of invoice, Legacy Telecom Ltd may require the customer to pay 1.5% interest per month from the date of invoice compounded monthly.
(3) If payment should not be made on time. Legacy Telecom Ltd will be entitled to charge in addition to interest any legal costs ordered by the Court and without prejudice.
(4) Unless otherwise stated, all payments are to be made in sterling to Legacy Telecom Ltd
(5) At the end of the rental term it will be the customer's responsibility to return all goods at their own expense, collection of goods can be arranged by Legacy Telecom Ltd with an additional collection charge. Goods damaged, missing or broken will be chargeable on a per item basis and will be highlighted prior to rental commencing by Legacy Telecom Ltd.